Lifestyle

It's Race Time

6/18/2016 Chameleonic360 1 Comments

Hey guys guess were I was a few days ago ?!
I was in France, but this time it wasn’t a normal travel trip. Paul Vuitton (@paulvuitton) and his Team from Zakspeed invited me and my friend Katharina (@thefancylifestayleofkatharina) to Anneau du Rhin in Blitzheim to get an insight into the world of a racer.

I wasn’t really sure what to expect and since I am a typical girl, I also do not know much about cars, races and motors. Though, I am an open-minded person and always love to meet new people from different branches. So, my answer was directly: “I’m down!”


Having spent two days with these amazing guys and Paul, it really felt like I am a part of team even though I wasn’t really a helping hand. Nevertheless, the team and especially Paul tried to explain everything as good as possible for a newbie like me. Due to the changing weather conditions the team needed to change the wheels very often to be more successful in driving and not to destroy the wheels. Here I could definitely see how hard their job can be.
All in all, I need to say that I fell in love with his racing car, the Merced SLS AMG GT3! Paul Vuitton is definitely a promising racer and I am sure he will succeed in future.




I'm wearing:
Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Nakd
Jeans: H&M
Loafer: Zara
Watch: Triwa
Shades: Les Specs


I'm wearing:
Top: H&M
Jeans: Mango
Loafer: Zara
Watch: Triwa
Shades: Zerouv
Hat: H&M

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentar: