Fashion

Summerday in Strassbourg

6/26/2016 Chameleonic360 9 Comments

I think I got a little flame for this place. As you all know, I was invited for a special event in France. Of course, I needed to take this chance to take some amazing outfit pictures. The location was just perfect and lovely it was not really hard for me to find a good spot since every corner looked just lovely. I love flowers, I belong to flowers. Everytime I see flowers I get attracted and need to take picture of it or with it. So this city knows how to make me happy.

I found a solution for my problem. Everytime I promise myself to wear more high heels because I love to look taller but then I've quickly regreted it while wearing them since my feed hurt really bad. Instead, these sandals from Sachashoes are indeed comfortable especially for a summerday and summerwalks. It is amazing how these heels are not too high and not too flat with their 6cm.  In addition, the wide heels give you a good balance and make walking more comfy. Another special aspect about these sandals are the metalic heels in combination with the rosé leather of the sandals. My summer must have. What do you think?










I'm wearing: 
Dress: Rutandcircle
Sandals: Sashashoes
Watch: Triwa
Shades: Lespecs


You Might Also Like

Kommentare:

  1. OMG so cute place and your look is beautiful!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the dress!!! So cute!!! :) and the sandals are adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Anna-Alina
    hey Stephanie,

    thank you !:)

    I love the sandals, they are the most comfy I ever weared.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So ein hübsches Kleid, steht dir super gut! Danke für deinen Kommentar bei mir. Ich stimme dir absolut zu, so langsam komme ich mit dem 50mm an die Grenzen und schaue mich schon nach einem neuen Objektiv um. :)

    Liebste Grüße
    Dorina // Adeline und Gustav

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wunderschöne Fotos und das Kleid ist einfach ein absoluter Traum... da kommt man direkt in Sommerstimmung... Wünsche dir einen tollen Wochenstart...

    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Vanessa,

      vielen lieben Dank, ja das Kleid ist wirklich ein Traum.

      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen
  6. Faaati! Ich liebe deine Schuhe! ��

    AntwortenLöschen