Fashion

Turn Around Babe

7/06/2016 Chameleonic360 8 Comments

So sad that summer is not in full effect here in Frankfort. Still, when we are lucky the weather is warm for at least a few hours, and you can bring out your summer wardrobe. This was just one of these days, where you could not decide what to wear. Since I am always getting too early too cold, I wore some pair of highwaist jeans. This top is a dream and I think you would also like it. Everytime when I walk along the streets people ask me where I got this little cute top from. I am loving all of the clothes from Band of Gypsies, a brand that I really get to like more and more.








I'm weaering: 
Top: Bandofgypsies 
Jeans: H&M
Heels: Egoofficial
Watch: Abott Lyon
Shades: Les Specs

You Might Also Like

Kommentare:

  1. beautiful photos! Love your outfit!
    Evie
    xx
    www.evie-ward.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I like your blog, too :)
      Cheers Chameleonic!

      Löschen
  2. I love the back and the prints of this top!! Looking gorgeous!

    http://violettedaily.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh wow, dieses Outfit ist bezaubernd!

    Falls du Lust & Zeit hast, kannst du gerne einen kleinen Abstecher auf meinen Blog machen - würde mich über deinen Besuch freuen.

    Laura | http://www.misspoupette.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi,

      na klar :) schaue ich mir liebend gerne an!

      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen
  4. Ahhh really love the simple outfit, you rock it!!! :)


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    AntwortenLöschen