Fashion

Tanah Lot - Bali

9/04/2016 Chameleonic360 2 Comments



The third day of my Bali trip I decided to rent a motorbike and drive to Tanah Lot starting from Legian. It was an exciting trip since it was my first time on a motorbike and even more important my first time on a motorbike in Bali where you have to drive on the left side. The streets were bumpy but mostly okay. Finally arrived in Tanah Lot, the place was just full with tourists and all those people kind of covered the beautiful temple. I decided quickly to walk along a different way and watched the temple from another viewpoint. The golf course was just a few meters away and on the other side of the great Tanah Lot. Here I could hear the waves crashing and watch the sunset with the beautiful temple in the background.
This cute jumper is from YOINS.COM
I love how it is a jumper on the one side and a dress on the other side with its long tail. I think I definitely need more of this!







I'm wearing:
Jumper: Yoins.com
Shoes: Mango
Watch: Mockberg
Hat: H&M
Shades: Zeouruv

Photo from Temple by CEphoto, Uwe Aranas

You Might Also Like

Kommentare:

  1. Love your post :)

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/09/flower-fall-vibes.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those sunglasses are so cool! Looking very pretty!

    Jo x
    www.outlanderly.com

    AntwortenLöschen