Travel

A Visit at the Sheraton Melbourne Hotel

1/25/2017 Chameleonic360 15 Comments


A huge thanks to the Sheraton Hotel in Melbourne for inviting me and for making my stay unbelievable. What I love about staying in hotels, is staying in bed all day long and get spoiled. 
Having arrived at the Hotel and sorted everything out, someone came and knocked on my door. Surprisingly, it was a handsome man who brought me some delicious sweets for welcoming. This little thoughtfulness and cuteness just made my day. I started the the day with a nice swim at the indoor heated lap pool and ended the day with a nice bath. I literally felt like a mermaid. If you are into fitness you can also work out in their studio or spoil yourself with various spa treatments.
The 5 star hotel has the best location ever and is pretty central. It can also be accessed easily by public transport. Since it is located close to China Town, you can either have dinner in the Hotel's restaurant East, have a drink at the terrace bar and soak in the city skyline or just have a night out in the CBD. In the morning you can enjoy the breakfast buffet at Little St Kitchen Restaurant with a huge variety of fruit, salad, bread etc. Believe me you won't know where to start and when to end eating.

Cheers, Chameleonic












Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
27 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, 
Victoria, 3000, Australia

You Might Also Like

Kommentare:

  1. Love this post and your look.

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2017/01/black-suits-me-best.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm visiting Melbourne very soon so thank you for your post xx

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looooove the photos!

    xoxo,
    http://www.indiglitz.pt

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. looks lovely! need to stay here next time I'm in Melbourne
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. How great! Looks like a gorgeous place ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So ein toller Blogpost! Du siehst einfach toll aus wie immer .**

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Du siehst megaa aus<3 Deine Haare sind der Traum jeder Frau!!!

    Dein Blog gefällt uns sehr.

    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen